Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Project of 2011

Hello friends!
I was looking through some of my stash of supplies today, and came upon some cute stickers from Kay & Co.  Since I have some birthdays coming up, I decided to use the stickers to make a set of cards.  Here is the first in what will be a four card set.

 Clarity of pic is "off" because my camera charger has magically disappeared.  I had to use DD's camera.
The stickers are dimensional, which makes it look a little better in person!
Recipe:
A2 card:  DCWV, Mediterranean Cafe
cardstock:  Bazzill,  Leapfrog
Stckers: K & Co
Fbers:  Two Moms Scrapbooking
Rubber Stamp:  D.O.T.S. happy birthday
Ink:  Staz-On (Black) for stamp  & Ranger Distress Ink (Vintage Photo) for edging
Pen:  Signo White

So there it is!  My first little project for 2011!  Stay tuned for the others in this set, using the same recipe!

-jm




No comments:

Post a Comment